Job Status : Full time Report to: General Manager (GM) Department : Sales Supervisory Responsibility: Yes Location : New Delhi, INDIA Travel Required: Yes Contract: Local
Income: Base + Incentives +Health Insurance+ work visa.
- The Sales Manager plays a key role in the success and failure of the organization. He/she is the one who plays a pivotal role in:
- -achieving the country sales targets on behalf of Shanti Travel,
- -staffing and directing sales support staff (mainly French people),
- -providing a leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with Shanti Travel vision and values,
- -advising Shanti Travel India Office and eventually Shanti Travel Group about sales performance.
The position requires the person to operate from New Delhi (India) and involves several travel to meet Shanti Travel group employees across Asia.
ESSENTIAL, DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Establish sales objectives by developing annual sales.
- Monitor & achieve monthly/ weekly sales targets.
- Implement India sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and improve sales volume, selling price, pax travelled, conversion rate.
- Accomplish daily enquiries distribution to the staff in terms of quality, markets, delay...
- Fill up all the required tools such as FIT GIT, CRM… according to daily enquiries, bookings, updates and new information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and represent the customer service.
- Check each Travel Experts booking follow up.
- Monitor randomly envelopes, Ops IT, and programs.
- Co-approve scripts (sectors) with the General Manager if it is necessary in order to communicate well with the customers.
- Handle customers’ complaints and be problem solving when they escalated.
- Cooperating with other Sales Managers in order to harmonize the work quality between different offices.
- Implement and maintain the loyalty policy.
- Represent Shanti Travel India office about the Sales matters towards:
- All the India B2B agencies such as Evaneos, Copines de Voyage, Le Voyage Autrement… All the Shanti Travel destinations offices.
- All Shanti Group staff.
- Manage team of Travel Experts staff (around 10 people) by maintaining a high-quality level in work.
- Advise the Travel Experts on ways to improve their sales performances by:
- Organizing task as much as possible.
- Identifying skills and values.
- Implementing field support tools.
- Including training programs.
- Encouraging productivity initiatives.
- Conduct weekly collective sales Meeting (every Mondays) in the open space.
- Coordinate one to one Travel Experts Meetings and write an email summary each two weeks.
- Ensure trainings about destination and sales techniques (or delegate to someone else but after GM approval).
- Hire by using Shanti Travel human resources guidelines, welcome (introduce the newcomers to all the Shanti offices, set up the two first week training schedule, prepare the welcome bag and advise all the people who will be involved in before…) and lead the new Travel Experts training.
- Plan and oversee all Travel Expert handovers.
- Develop motivational materials by (others materials can be added):
- Creating challenges and other incentives for Travel Experts to meet their goal.
- Co Organizing an annual team building with the General Manager and Operation Manager.
- Planning the annual JALSA schedule.
- Specific Trainings and Quiz.
- Setting up familiarization trips when they are required with the Operation Manager.
- Plan and implement the Sales department annual evaluation interviews based on performance, targets, achievements, organization and profiling.
- Approve and register in the HRM all the Sales department annual leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves and compensatory days.
- Adhere and enforce the Shanti Travel process, policies and ethics.
- Participate once per month to the Office Monthly Managers Meeting and once per year to the Shanti Sales Managers meeting.
- May substitute the GM during her days off out of office.
FINANCES & STRATEGY
- Ensure all reports are completed correctly and on time to analyze reports and KPIs.
- Send The Monthly Sales Report (FIT GIT tables) by Google drive document every Tuesday morning to generate figures for Shanti Travel Group and determine if sales goals have been met.
- Monitor if the financial deadlines are respected on each file by the Travel Experts.
- Approve final customers’ reimbursements and all the Sales department expenses (cash ones).
- Once per month (before every 15th) check and endorse Evaneos proforma Invoices
- Introduce the financial monthly report to the GM once per month.
In Relation with DPM department at Shanti Group:
- Analyze sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers' preferences.
- Ensure market level strategic and business objectives (for instance: margin guides) are met by the sales team.
- Be Shanti Group Marketing aware of the partnership strategy.
Collaborate with the IT Manager in training the Sales team to the new CRM called BOS.Communicate to the IT Manager every newcomer reference to create their several IT profiles.
The sales manager must be very clear about his role in the organization. He/she should know what he is supposed to do at the workplace.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluent French and English
- “Yes I can” attitude - “Travelers first” attitude - “Goal oriented” attitude - “One for all, all for one” attitude – “F.A.C.E of Passion” attitude.
- Coaching, Negotiation, Staffing, Market knowledge, Customers experiences, Sales planning, Problem solving performance, Listening ability, Mediator.