As German Market Developer, your mission is to boost the growth of our enquiries and bookings coming from the German market. Your role will be multi-tasking, involving at the same time competences market analysis and strategy, marketing, production and sales.
- Provide market analysis and useful insights about the German travelers.
- Take an active role in the company business plan elaboration
- Ensure the German market targets are achieved (enquiries, bookings, pax travelled,..)
- Assist in recruitment and training of staff working on your market
- Prepare quarterly and yearly action plans and present them to CMO and board of directors.
- Benchmark offers of programs for German travellers and identify opportunities (pricing, content, duration,..)
- Together with the production manager and the local production in charge, create itineraries designed specifically to suit the needs of the German travellers.
- Together with the digital marketing manager, develop our SEO and German site ranking.
- With the marketing manager, develop and create new partnerships (lead generator, PR, bloggers,...) to communicate towards German travelers.te frequently the database with hotels/experiences/partners.
- Develop the loyalty of German travellers and create a strong community sense amongst our travelers.
- Manage budget for your market and allocate it to the most appropriate actions.
- Track ROI of your marketing actions.
- Provide helpful trainings, insights and tools for the sales teams in order to increase their understanding of the German market and their conversion rate.
- Fluent in German
- Travel enthusiast. A previous experience in Asia is a plus.
- Strong team and entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on.
- Proven track records in sales and customer service.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Self-motivated multi-tasker, able to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Perfect command of Office Pack
- Not afraid to work long hours
- Positive spirit and open-minded
Salary : fixed salary + variable incentive
Location : Bali, Indonesia (possibility to be located elsewhere in Asia)
Start : As soon as possible