Shanti Travel is a travel agency specialized in tailormade tours off the beaten paths in Asia. The group has agencies in India, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam. We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise the accounting department of the Bali Business Unit.
As Accounting Manager, you are responsible of the financial health and transparent transactions of the business unit. You need to overview all accounting actions and supervise accounting staff.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Handle financial audits
- Recruit, train and handle one to one with your team members
- Indonesian nationality
- Excellent English level
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent plus a minimum of five years related experience
- Travel Industry Experience a plus.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Working experience on Quick Books is preferred.